Friday, March 30, 2007

 

"OH DEER"















Well Jackie and I were sitting in the den drinking our coffee this morning when suddenly all these deer started walking across the street. I grabbed my camera and took these photos. So I guess a nice flower bed is out of the question.

Comments:
Your supposed to grab your gun from the rack in the back of your acrua.
 
that's pretty cool to see so many deers. i'm not sure if jordan knows what a 'deer' is yet. he might think they're dogs or maybe sheep... but for sure not a cat.
 
Hi Marcus it's Erika, Dai's friend. I attended a party at your old house remember? Anyway, I had to comment, I love your deer pics! AMAZING! They eat roses but for some reason leave daffodils alone. So thought I'd warn you. How do you like living in the wilderness life? ;) Hi to Jackie!
 
Keep up the good work.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?